Our home inspector’s report will review the condition of the home’s heating system, central air conditioning system (temperature permitting), interior plumbing, electrical systems, roof, attic, visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, windows, doors, foundation, basement, and visible structure.
Home Inspection Service Includes:
- Attic, Insulation, and Ventilation
A “Four Point Inspection” focuses only on four main areas of interest in a home:
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning)
- Electrical wiring and panels
- Plumbing connections and fixtures
The inspection and report describes the condition and age of these elements.
Wind Mitigation Report Includes:
- Garage Doors
- Opening Protection
- Roof Covering
- Roof Shape
- Roof Deck Attachment
- Roof-to-wall Attachment
- Secondary Water Resistances